1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I am a Deviant for 6 years now, since July 29th, 2009 !
2. What does your username mean?
It is actually inspired from Stargate SG-1. The naquadah is a mineral that can accumulate energy an then return it when submitted to an electrical current. I chose this nickname because when I stay a moment in front of a fire, my skin gets very hot and stays so for a very long time (longer than anyone around me). Also, sometimes, my hands become red hot for no reason at all.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Persevering, patient, passionate.
4. Are you left or right handed?
I am right handed
5. What was your first deviation?
My very first deviantion was a pixel art representation of my house.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I really like pixel art, it's easy, simple and clean yet beautiful !
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Painting I guess.
8. What was your first favourite?
A digital painting of Cortana from Halo.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Design and conceptual stuff, also girls (cosplay, nudes, msic) !
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
vanmall because he is so kin and talented
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
aconnoll alias Adam Connolly so we could speak about 3D printing his awesome concept cars made with Sketchup.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
They all inspire me somehow
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A computer + Paint.NET or the Gimp. I also like fuse beads because it is like physical pixel art to me.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Nature by autumn, definitely. I like to settle between the trees and orange foliages, and let my mind slip into a world of creativity
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I love to interact with other deviants to exchange ideas and experiences.
My recent collab with aconnoll was a great experience. He sent me sketchup files of one of his concept cars, and I sent him back pictures of the 3D printed version.
He was amazed but the most exciting thing to me is that he lives in Australia, I live in France and I was able to create a physical version of something that came from his creative mind.
I would also say hi to ChristinaRoth333 who made and sent me customised steampunk mugs for me a my girlfriend. I still enjoy my coffee in it !